Interim TFB report: H1 2021 results
Author: Albina Zhdanova
The first half of 2021 is already behind us, and it is a good time to look back, see how we did, and recharge for the busy year-end.
The way that works at TFB is structured, and each department has its own KPIs. In addition to that, they have seven to fifteen indicators that are measured to see the big picture. This system works well, as it helps us stay on track with the periodic targets. And at the same time, it makes sure the goals we set months ago still serve our global vision.
Today, we thought we would share the most interesting and valuable of those indicators. And as it’s the end of the first half-year, we have also included our favorable numbers:
1. First things first. Our global team grew from 83 people on January 1, 2021, to 105 team members at the end of Q2. The largest department now is technical support who ensures 24/7 coverage for our clients. The fastest growth was seen in London, where we started the year with three people, and there is now a team of seven.
2. We have welcomed 47 new clients this year, bringing the total number of companies trusting TFB services to 170.
3. More than 200 improvements and new feature additions were made to the Trade Processor liquidity bridge. Each change supports our effort in improving the solution’s efficiency, speed of execution, and stability. The next phase for us is to ease the usage of complex platforms, making them lighter and even more intuitive.
4. We have added 125 new functions and improvements to the TFB PAMM money management solution – all driven by a huge demand among our clients. Currently, we are working on the web interface to make it look modern and intuitive.
pic: Volumes growth of TFB PAMM clients from November 2020 to June 2021
5. We developed seven new plugins and fifteen new features across existing plugins. At the same time, there is an ongoing project to cut the number of plugins in our portfolio, making them more functional and adding interfaces for easy setup and usage.
6. Knowledge is king. Providing relevant and helpful information to our clients is one of the key goals for us. We have updated our website and published over 25 useful articles in our database and 42 articles in the customer portal.
pic: Ratio of products from the total subscriptions January 2021 to July 2021
7. The support team receives a lot of attention. The indicators that we focus on mainly concern the resolution time and proportion of types of requests. On average, each opened case is closed within 2 days, and only after receiving a confirmation from the client that everything is clear and resolved as expected. Regarding the proportion of request types, the goal is to minimise the number of bugs that clients face. Around 37% of tasks were connected to the setup and installation of one of our products – TFB PAMM money management, Trade Processor liquidity bridge, and White Label. We managed to decrease the installation time for Trade Processor from 8 hours to only 2 hours.
As you can see from the numbers and indicators above, our goals are heavily centered around our clients’ needs. It guides our priorities, projects, and approach to work. We believe that it is essential for the success of any business to always have their client in mind whenever a decision is made.
Overall, the first half of 2021 was a success, and we will continue to implement the goals that we set for the year. We hope that you have found this article interesting and helpful. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions about our company and products.
OF ANY PRODUCT