The new TFB PAMM is here. What’s changed?
Author: Ivan Egorov
We have been working hard behind the scenes, and it is finally time to share the news! TFB PAMM has just been updated with new features and a brand new interface.
Today, we will share some of the changes and upgrades with you. The first and most significant change is the interface design. We’ve updated it to be in line with modern standards. It is cleaner, smoother, and more intuitive to the end-user.
Another change is that TFB PAMM is now available on mobile and tablet devices. Trading has evolved, and people no longer have to sit in front of their PC to place orders, so we’ve added this functionality for a better user experience.
We have also upgraded and added many client-driven features:
- More Control for Money Managers (MMs) with the option to manage connect/disconnect requests from their Investors.
- Order distribution is more transparent than ever, as Money Managers can now see every order distribution per Investor.
- Advanced Balance Operations filtration by date and type.
- Improved risk management for brokers with all commissions being charged before Investors can disconnect and withdraw their funds.
- Low Equity notifications for Investors: the TFB PAMM system automatically informs Investors when their equity falls to a certain level and the Investor is close to disconnection.
That’s it for today! If you’d like to get the complete list of new features and changes, or if you have any TFB-related questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OF ANY PRODUCT