About Brokerage Business Intelligence
Brokerage Business Intelligence (BBI) is a tool designed for monitoring, reports automation, and risk management.
- Provides full and precise information on infrastructure, history, and server data.
- Generates reports that comply with different regulators, and reports for internal use.
- Has a simple and user-friendly interface that does not require additional training.
- Accessible from any device and allows you to manage your entire environment from a single console.
- Provides comprehensive visual data for all stakeholders: compliance managers, dealers, accountants, marketing specialists, decision makers, etc.
- Simplifies the monitoring and reporting process.
Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5.
Real-time monitoring to stay up to date with all the latest activities:
Diagrams with a wide range of parameters, such as average volume, overall profits, trades duration, total deposits. Determine top clients and monitor their progress.
Single console shows the data from all your servers together, or from each individual server. Select the time period you are interested in and export only the necessary data and reports.
Merge trading groups by selecting parameters to monitor and process them together to have better control over clients activity in the groups. Monitor the exposure of instruments for custom clusters and groups.Request a free trial
& Custom Reporting
Retrieve high-accuracy data, save your time, and tailor reports to your unique needs.
Periodic Reports and Custom Reports pages in BBI contain extensive reporting options, such as:
Integrated rules - templates for quick generation of crucial reports.
Custom filters to create your own reports and highlight the most important and sensitive aspects of your business. Flexible and detailed search configuration for internal reporting.
Integration of BBI and Trade Processor bridging solution to provide your regulators with the best execution data required in most of the reports.
Stay compliant with regulations and generate the following reports at any time: Statement of eligible funds, Volume of transactions, Monthly prevention
statement, CIF Quarterly statistics, RTS 27, RTS 28.
BBI provides a unique risk management tool kit crucial for a successful business.
View all current critical events based on your custom rules and filters, with an option to select any specific server(s) for individual review of indicators and metrics.
Set email notifications on any events with individual thresholds pre-configured.Request a free trial
OF ANY PRODUCT