TFB PAMM solution: key points
Author: Alexey Kutsenko
PAMM or Percentage Allocation Management Module is a money management software designed to connect Investors with Money Managers who would trade on behalf of Investors and grow their capital.
This system, where a professional is trading with Investors’ money along with their own, has many benefits. It is transparent, as Investors choose the professional manager that they like and trust. As for the professional traders, they earn extra commission from Investors while trading as they normally would in any case. PAMM systems are secure due to the regulation that requires both Brokers and Money Managers to be compliant.
Some of the key benefits from using TFB PAMM that our partners share with us are automation, higher profits with increased trading volumes, and diversification in the portfolio of services that attract new clients.
Not surprisingly, the demand for PAMM systems is high, which triggers the supply and leads to many solutions being offered on the market. In this article, we are sharing some of the key points of TFB PAMM that distinguish our product from the competition:
1. It has a truly intuitive and user-friendly interface for all users of the product (Investors, Money Managers, and Brokers).
2. Professional approach to fees: we have automated the regular performance fees to be allocated daily, weekly, or monthly. Moreover, we have integrated multiple fee levels for Money Managers, giving them more freedom as to how much to charge different Investors.
3. Periodic statements to investors are also automated and can be sent by email on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
4. Ability to connect to multiple MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, making TFB PAMM a perfect fit for brokerage companies of all sizes.
5. There is a separate database for Investors’ order processing, which balances the load off the MetaTrader, and thus is not affecting its performance.
6. TFB PAMM supports orders less than MetaTrader minimum (up to 0,00000001), which gives traders much more flexibility.
7. Personal SL/TP settings available for individual Investors, providing an extra tool for risk management.
8. Visibility panel is customizable, letting you hide or show certain buttons to Investors and Money Managers.
9. Data about Investors’ orders can be synchronized with MetaTrader, to be later used to run regulatory reports quickly and efficiently.
10. Open APIs in the product help integrate with Traders’ Room and CRM systems that brokers have in place.
TFB PAMM software has much more to offer, so if you are looking for a money management solution for your company, make sure to contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to speak about your needs and how our software can help you.
OF ANY PRODUCT