What are the top solutions at Tools for Brokers?
Author: Alexey Kutsenko
If you’re new to Tools for Brokers (TFB), you’re probably wondering what leading solutions the company is known and loved for.
Today, we will answer that question and share the top products that were an absolute hit in 2023 and that will be just as helpful, if not more so, in 2024.
#1 Trade Processor (TP) liquidity bridge
Trade Processor is the flagship solution at TFB and the heart and soul of every brokerage, hedge fund, prop trader, or liquidity provider.
The bridge works with MT4 and MT5, cTrader, and Match-Trader. It can also be integrated with any other platform via extended FIX API. Trade Processor has built-in risk management and reporting functionality, and all the features are easily accessible through an intuitive interface.
TP is a comprehensive solution with a vast range of functionality so that every client can find the tools they need to maximise performance and security. Among the key features everyone can appreciate and enjoy are:
- Smart routing system with flexible rules
- On-the-fly switching between A-book and B-book
- Six aggregation modes to guarantee the best pricing and minimise exposure
- Backup LP for uninterrupted trading
- Monitoring and alerts system to control your trading operations 24/7
Improvements and enhancements in TP you might have missed in 2023
Throughout the year, the TP team works non-stop, looking for ways to maximise the bridge's performance, security, and convenience. Here are some of the improvements and new features introduced to the solution in 2023:
- Generate reports right from the Trade Processor web interface.
- Quotes Filtration to filter out incorrect quotes and avoid spikes.
- Leverage profiles added to provide flexible trading conditions on different instruments through the FIX API platform with an embedded margin engine.
- REST API to integrate your own risk-management systems and automatically update trading conditions (markups, spreads, etc.).
- An AI chatbot was added to the Trade Processor web interface to get answers to your questions faster.
P.S. Many of the features and changes we implement are inspired by client feedback. We are incredibly grateful to our clients for sharing their thoughts with us. If you are a TP user, feel free to send your comments, suggestions, or complaints to email@example.com.
#2 Copy Trading plugin
The Copy Trading plugin has seen tremendous growth this past year. It features a straightforward user interface that makes managing the solution that much easier.
The plugin's main goal is to copy trades from source to target accounts, and it supports multiple Source-Target coherences. The tool allows brokers to choose copying conditions and can be by equity, percentage, or reverse direction. Also, the Copy Trading plugin is compatible with the TFB Toolbox, which we’ll discuss later in this article.
#3 Rest API
The Rest API application integrates the MT platform with any third-party system, for example, a CRM solution or back-office.
The app allows users to access the MetaTrader server from any device, anytime and anywhere. With this access, they can perform the following tasks:
- Create accounts and perform balance operations via the website.
- Subscribe to server events like news, quotes, or equity.
- Perform all actions available in the MetaTrader Administrator or Manager terminals via web services.
Rest API has been a hit in 2023. It will likely continue to be the top solution moving forward because it provides clients with the flexibility to manage their environment while ensuring the best security.
#4 Credit Management
The Credit Management application is a robust mix of client-favourites Bonus to Balance and Manager Bonus solutions. The core goal of Credit Management is to keep brokers in control of credit usage and enable them to act quickly to minimise potential loss.
The application creates flexible campaigns for credit deposits and transfers to balance. Additionally, it monitors critical parameters like equity, free-margin value, and user balance.
The application also monitors order updates to perform:
- Credit deposit or transfer to, and removal from, the balance
- Balance restoring
- Email notification on the operations it performed
Just like the Copy Trading plugin, the Credit Management application is compatible with the TFB Toolbox.
#5 TFB PAMM
The TFB PAMM solution is an asset management system that operates on the principle of percentage allocation. It is a powerful way to attract different client groups and boost the company’s volumes. TFB PAMM is equally attractive to beginner Investors and experienced traders, a.k.a. Money Managers (MMs).
TFB PAMM has remained a hit at Tools for Brokers over the years, as it is designed to be extra simple and convenient for all users. Admins have a single place where all incoming requests come in, so the system management is simplified to the max. The interface for Investors and MMs is very intuitive, and the system administrator can choose what they can or cannot see. With no confusion, everyone gets to work with the features they need without having to search for them.
Good things are coming for TFB PAMM in 2024
During the entirety of 2023, the TFB PAMM team did a lot of shadow work that included improving the logic of both the solution overall and of specific features. Increasing the solutions’ stability and reliability, along with several minor improvements, has already made TFB PAMM so much better for users.
In 2024, you will see many more upgrades, enhancements, functionality extensions, and design updates to TFB PAMM. We have so much in store for you, and we can’t wait to share all the new features and changes.
#6 TFB Toolbox
The final solution we’ll share with you today is the TFB Toolbox.
In short, the TFB Toolbox is a single portal for all TFB plugins and applications. Its primary goal is to streamline the management of TFB tools, making it more efficient while maintaining top-level security.
With the TFB Toolbox, you get:
- Single, convenient interface for all TFB tools
- Quick changes to the settings with immediate implementation
- Data security as the solution is installed on a separate server
Enhancements in the TFB Toolbox you might have missed in 2023
The year 2023 was a busy period for the TFB Toolbox team. Over just the past couple of months, the following changes and improvements were introduced to the solution:
- New products were added to the TFB Toolbox ecosystem, with a total of 26 solutions now being compatible.
- Restoring functionality was expanded, allowing clients to restore settings from the last activity, specific date, or a period of time.
- Live logs and notifications were introduced to enhance real-time control over the environment. Logs come with six levels to help prioritise them.
- The table view for rules was added to help clients who have many rules to locate the ones they require faster.
- The import/export of configurations now allows mass updates to the configuration without direct access to the environment. Therefore, brokers can save time on updates without compromising security.
Besides the improvements we mentioned above, most of the solutions compatible with TFB Toolbox have also undergone an upgrade in 2023. If you’re interested in a specific tool or would like to inquire about the products you currently use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
OF ANY PRODUCT