What is TFB's platinum package?
In addition to individual solutions, Tools for Brokers offers packages that help brokers maximise value and optimise cost.
Until recently, we offered Bronze, Silver, and Gold packages. Now, we’ve introduced another tier - the Platinum package. In this article, we will share key information about the package and showcase who can benefit from it the most.
Who is the Platinum package for?
The platinum package is primarily designed for brokers who require the liquidity gateway and have environments with a growing number of servers and a continuing requirement for additional plugins.
At the same time, the package is a good fit for brokers who are not yet there in terms of size but require close collaboration with the technical team, whether it is for assistance or custom development.
What’s in the Platinum package?
Besides the Trade Processor liquidity bridge, the Platinum package includes:
- The TFB Toolbox is a single point for all brokers’ TFB applications and plugins, designed to simplify and streamline solutions management.
- Unlimited plugins and applications. Brokers can choose from a wide range of products in the catalogue and select solutions for automation, monitoring, reporting, integrations, and more.
- Support for unlimited live servers.
- A set number of requests for technical assistance per month (with no cap on the total hours each request can take).
- A set number of hours of technical support and custom development per month.
To find out the exact details about the package, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most popular TFB plugins
If you are considering the Platinum package but are unsure what additional applications and plugins you might need for your environment, here are the top three solutions that most brokerages use:
- The Copy Trading plugin enables copying from multiple accounts to one of many target accounts. The plugin supports different copying conditions and even the reversed copy direction.
- The Web API application integrates the MetaTrader platform with any third-party systems, such as a CRM or a website, helping brokers create a streamlined business process.
- The Sharia account plugin helps brokers operating in regions with Swap-Free Account policies to comply with local regulations. The plugin permanently withdraws the fee for each position opened and enables brokers to leave personalised comments for those operations.
To view all of TFB’s plugins and applications, please check out the catalogue.
OF ANY PRODUCT