Ultimate client management for brokers with TFB
Author: Ivan Egorov
In the world of ever-growing competition and continuously increasing standards, one of the best strategies for broker success is to focus on customer satisfaction.
Traders nowadays are very knowledgeable, less tolerant to errors or delays, and expect excellent service. While it might sound hard to achieve, many of their demands can be met with the help of modern technology.
And today, we will share which TFB tools every broker needs to support, enhance, and automate their client management, and make it their competitive advantage.
The credit management application allows brokers to attract new customers and encourage them to trade more with credits that are automatically transferred to their balance once traders reach a specific traded volume.
The solution automates the credit granting process and ensures that every client receives the appropriate amount of credit. Additionally, the solution automates the bonus transfer to the trader’s balance.
Credit management can:
- Allocate credit when a deposit is made, with the amount of credit dependent on the size of the deposit.
- Set the maximum limit for the bonus (single top-up and total amount).
- Protect traders’ funds with the Negative Balance Protection feature.
With the solution, brokers eliminate the risk of making a mistake, ensure that each client receives a credit of the right amount when suitable, and protect traders from negative balances. On top of that, brokers free up their time and can focus on other important matters.
Multi-level agent commission (MLAC)
The MLAC application creates hierarchical rebate structures with the help of the MetaTrader Manager. Unlike alternative solutions, MLAC has no limit on the number of rebate levels that can be created, giving brokers more freedom with their loyalty programs and allowing them to develop complex systems to cover all clients' needs.
Among the key functionality of MLAC are:
- Multiple structures of agent commission.
- Suitable for White Label brokers.
- A variety of rebate types (in pips, in percentage, in the amount of specific currencies, or from the spread).
- User-friendly GUI for desktops (MT5 only).
Adjustable account marker
The Adjustable account marker application is great for all brokers, but especially for brokerages with a broad client base. With lots of accounts, it can be hard to keep track of all of them, monitor their state, and run any necessary analysis and reports.
That’s where the Adjustable account marker comes into play. The application helps visualise various account groups and makes working with them smoother.
The application marks trading accounts based on specific conditions, for example, if they:
- Have been registered in a specific date range.
- Have not been authorized for a certain period.
- Had no trade, balance, or credit operations during the set time interval.
Copy trading solutions
Copy Trading solutions attract inexperienced traders with an opportunity to follow experienced traders and make profits with none of their own trades.
The solutions allow traders to:
- Create multiple source-target rules.
- Copy in the reverse direction.
- Set the percentage to copy.
- Do symbols translations (EURUSD => EURUSD.x)
These are all the tools that we wanted to share with you today! What do you think about these client management solutions for brokers? Would you like to test them out or ask any questions? Please feel free to email us at email@example.com for more information.
OF ANY PRODUCT